The Greatest Rally on Earth!
This year’s Meltdown, we again plan on entertaining scooter guests with a splendid camp site, terrific rides, great food and fabulous entertainment. In addition, we will find time to throw in our own unique brand of scooter games and contests. All scooterists and scooters are cordially invited.
Preregistration is strongly recommended:
-The rally will be limited to the first 150 people registered.
-Preregistration assures you of a Meltdown Rally T-shirt and rally bag.
What do you get for your money you say?
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner,
- Free Camping
- Free Beer, water and soft drinks
- The always fabulous TMI Scooter Rally Bag!
- TMI rally T-shirt sponsored by “Kymco USA”
- A raffle ticket for our awesome give-a-ways!
- Some of the best Scooter entertainment ever!
- A planned weekend of scooter rides, games, food, drink, music, associated nonsense and a kick-ass good time!
Tents ONLY please! NO RV’S or POP-UP/CAMPING TRAILERS.
If you are not able to Tent Camp please email for recommended Hotels.
No dogs: Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons raised up through the survey and discussions, all Meltdown attendees are asked to please leave their four-legged family members at home.
- If your plans change, your registration fee is 100% refundable through July 21st.
Pre-Online-Registration You will select:
* Group Ride you plan to ride (see schedule page for ride description, does not commit you to that ride, we are generally planning for ride-out food)
* Meat or Vegetarian for Saturday evening meal
Please select SHIRT (sorry no shirt options after 22 July), Group Ride Options and Meat or Vegetarian; then hit the PayPal button. When the Shopping Cart page opens, select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
To register another person, select the SHIRT (sorry no shirt options after 22 July), Group Ride Options and Meat or Vegetarian; then go to the shopping cart page, as described above; then select CONTINUE SHOPPING. This will return you to the Registration Page and you can select SHIRT (sorry no shirt options after 22 July), Group Ride & Saturday Evening Food for the next registrant. When your SHIRTS (sorry no shirt options after 22 July), Ride & Food have been selected for all registrants in your group, select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.